below we provide you with some information that you need to bring to your knowledge, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness towards the interested parties is a fundamental part of our business.
The treatment in question is that relating to the sending of the newsletter.
Your personal data are collected and processed for the purposes set out below together with the legal basis of reference:
Information to customers of new services / products and / or generic commercial information
- Data processed
Name, Surname, E-mail address
- Legal Basis
The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user.
To simplify the understanding of what will be done, we give you the following extended description: the processing in question consists in the sending by the data controller of newsletters with an informative nature on the products or services of interest to the owner of the email.
The treatment can take place only and exclusively after the double opt-in of the user (registration and confirmation of the email through the appropriate link) and therefore through the collection of your consent. It will not be possible to subscribe e-mails to the newsletter without the user having the opportunity to check its contents (and then confirm the subscription).
Recipients: Your data will not be disclosed to any recipient.
Transfers: Your data will not be transferred to any third country.
In addition to this information, to ensure the most correct and transparent treatment of your data, you must be aware that:
- The duration of treatment is determined as follows:
The data will be processed for a period appropriate to the purposes set out in the newsletter. Since the registration is always aimed at the continuous updating of the user, the data will be used for sending until the consent is revoked or until the purpose of the Data Controller expires;
- Treatment start date: 01/06/2021;
- You have the right to ask the data controller to access your personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing that concerns you or to oppose their processing.
More information about the exercise of rights can be viewed in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 in articles 15-16-17-18-19-20-21 by following the following link https://www.garanteprivacy.it
- If you have provided consent for one or more specific purposes, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time (also by clicking directly on the unsubscribe link contained in the individual emails sent);
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the following Supervisory Authority: Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
The data controller is
Più Forty S.r.l.
Più Forty S.r.l.,
Via Ferrucci, 57 59100 Prato
VAT number 02262820976
The owner can be contacted for the exercise of rights at the following addresses:
Mail. [email protected]
Phone. 0574 96 85 99